FULL BODY STUDY
The full body study is an excellent health discovery tool for men, women and children.
It captures all images of the Men’s/Women’s half-body health study and then adds in multiple images of the arms, shoulders, hands, legs, knees, and feet.
How it helps you:
- Maintain overall health by monitoring for changes over time.
- Thermography is a safe, no contact, non-invasive picture of your health.
What you can expect:
- We take a detailed health history
- You get multiple pictures of your head, neck, chest, abdomen, back, arms, shoulders, hands, legs, knees, and feet.
- For women, this includes an annual breast study. You get breast health education such as self-breast exam and dry brushing.
- You receive a report that includes a full set of images and an interpretation of those images by a certified Medical Doctor.
This report includes information regarding possible functional changes in the following areas:
- Head & Neck – Sinuses, TMJ, Dental, Carotid Arteries, Eye, Neck Pain/Inflammation
- Breast (Omit for Men) – Lymph Congestion, Dilated Ducts, Hormonal Imbalance, Generalized Inflammation
- Chest – Acid Reflux, Chest/Heart/Lungs, Anterior Shoulder Challenges
- Upper Back – Stress/Strain, Injury
- Abdomen – Stomach, Liver, Pancreas, Spleen, Intestines, Female Organs
- Lower Back – Pain/Discomfort due to Stress or Injury
- Arms- Pain/Discomfort due to Stress or Injury
- Shoulders- Inflammation, Pain/Discomfort, Stress/Strain
- Hands- Blood sugar issues, circulation, overuse from phones
- Legs- varicose veins, injury, uneven gait, pain/stress
- Knees- Pain/Discomfort, Stress/Strain, injury
- Feet- Plantar fascia, uneven gate, pain due to stress or injury