SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
To schedule an appointment, please call our office directly:
(954) 634-5511 ext 101
Special Instructions for your imaging:
- No breast surgery, chemotherapy or radiation treatments 3 months prior to your imaging.
- No breast biopsy for one month prior.
- Lactation: Imaging is recommended if there is a problem or concern.
However, a baseline is not recommended for at least 3 months after the last active breastfeeding.
24 hours prior to your appointment:
- Avoid exercise or heavy physical activity.
- No massage or lymph treatments.
- No chiropractic adjustments.
- No saunas, steam baths or hot tubs.
- No hot or cold packs.
Day of Exam:
- Avoid heavy make up. Oil based products on the body will affect accurate detection by the camera.
- No hot shower within 4 hours of imaging.
- Avoid deodorant or creams on the skin, especially oils.
- No heat lamps or sunburn – you will have to reschedule
- Do not shave area to be imaged.
- For head imaging, do not eat for at least 2 hours prior.
- No gum chewing.
- Avoid A/C in the car blowing directly on you.
- You will be asked to remove all jewelry in the area to be imaged.